The plant was operating at rated conditions when an event occurred resulting in a LOCA. HPCI, RCIC and Reactor Feed Pumps have been unable to maintain RPV water level and the following conditions are now present:
• 15 Bus LOCKOUT has occurred
• RPV pressure is 550 psig and lowering slowly
• RPV water level is – 120 inches and lowering slowly
• 12 and 14 RHR pumps are running in the Torus Spray/Cooling Mode
• 12 Core Spray pump is running with MO-1752(#12 CS OUTBOARD ISOLATION) OPEN and MO-1754(#12 CS INBOARD ISOLATION) CLOSED
• Both condensate pumps are running with the Main and Low Flow Feedwater Regulating valves CLOSED and their respective controllers in MANUAL.
As the CRS, which one of the following directions must be given at this time?
Assign this pod Create New Group You don't have any group to choose from yet. Create your first one!
Invite students by entering their email addresses below or distributing the 6-digit alphanumeric Group Code shown after the group is created.
The email address belongs to you. You cannot add yourself as a group member. You can preview the assignment email by clicking on the "Send Test Email to Yourself" button below.
Assignment will be sent to
This group does not have any members. Add new members.
Assignment will be sent to will be added to your group.
not joined this group yet.
You have assigned this pod to successfully!
Using their dashboards,students can also enter the Group Code to join this group. This Code expires on .
To receive each student's results by email, please instruct your students to click on "End Practice" once they have completed the pod.